City of Raymond
Welcome To Our Website!
The City of Raymond welcomes you to our website designed to help residents and visitors find information about our town. Raymond is a great place to live and work. We have an elementary school, two churches, two parks, 300 homes, and several businesses.
We are located just one mile off Interstate 380 and 7 miles east of Waterloo. 2016 estimated population is 809.
Please explore our website and let us know if there is any information you would like to see added. Thank you for visiting
REVISED APRIL 3, 200 at 4 PM
Raymond Iowa is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Raymond City Council Meeting
Time: Apr 6, 2020 06:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 651 955 291
One tap mobile
+19294362866,,651955291# US (New York)
+13126266799,,651955291# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 301 715 8592 US
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US
Meeting ID: 651 955 291
Find your local number: https://us04web.zoom.us/u/fK06TPHq
The City Council of Raymond, Iowa will meet in regular session on April 6, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. at Raymond City Hall.
- Meeting called to order followed by roll call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Revise or approve agenda
- Approval of the Consent Agenda – All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion
- Approve March 16, 2020 regular meeting minutes.
- Resolution 1376 authorizing payment of bills and transfers.
- Inquiries from the Audience
- Fire Department Report
- Membership Changes
B Approval of new members
- Monthly meeting minutes
- Old Business
- Discuss/Action on new 28E Agreement with Waterloo Water Works
- New Business
- Discuss/Action on bids to blacktop east shoulder on N. 3rd
- Discuss/Action on street sweeping bids.
- Discuss/Action on Agreement between City and MSA Professional Services for Lafayette Road Reconstruction Design and Bidding.
- Discuss/Action on Resolution No. 1377, A Resolution Approving Infectious Disease Action Plan
- Discuss/Action on Mayor Vick signing a Letter along with the Black Hawk County Board of Supervisors and Other Black Hawk County Mayors to Governor Reynolds recommending a Safe-at-Home Order for the State of Iowa
- Discuss/Action on Resolution No. 1378, A Resolution Announcing Temporary Electronic Public Meetings in Regards to Emergency Preparedness Planning
Link to the Alert Iowa Website. You can sign up for Alert Iowa warnings: http://entry.inspironlogistics.com/blackhawk_ia/wens.cfm
Storm Water Discharge Hotline 319-232-6153
101 1st St.
PO Box 156
Raymond, IA 50667