City of Raymond
Welcome To Our Website!
The City of Raymond welcomes you to our website designed to help residents and visitors find information about our town. Raymond is a great place to live and work. We have an elementary school, two churches, two parks, 300 homes, and several businesses.
We are located just one mile off Interstate 380 and 7 miles east of Waterloo. 2016 estimated population is 809.
Please explore our website and let us know if there is any information you would like to see added. Thank you for visiting.
The City Council of Raymond, Iowa will meet in regular session on Monday, October 18, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. at Raymond City
Hall. Public Access to the meeting may also be accessed through the following from your computer, tablet or smartphone: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8744783529, Passcode: 570349; Telephone: 1-312-626-6799, Meeting ID 874 478 3529
- Meeting called to order followed by roll call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Revise or approve agenda
- Approval of the Consent Agenda – All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion
- Approve October 4, 2021 meeting minutes
- Resolution 2021-1439 authorizing payment of bills and transfers
- Accept and place on file the minutes and reports from the following Boards, Departments and Commissions (N/A=Not Available): Clerk/Treasurer Report (September 2021), Receipts (September 20, 2021 – October 18, 2021), Sheriff’s Report (September 2021), Library (N/A).
- Inquiries from the Audience
- Building Permits/Inspections/Code Enforcement
- Street Department Report
- Discuss future road maintenance
- Parks Department Report
- Water & Sewer Report
- Engineering Report
- Old Business
- Discuss/Action on Waterloo Water Works 28E Agreement – Tabled until City Attorney receives update on negotiations
- Discuss/Action on People Service Utility Billing Services – Tabled indefinitely.
- New Business
- Waste Water Treatment Facility Construction Business
- Discuss/Action to approve requested change order(s) – Possible change order #2: flow metering manhole required by Waterloo Water Works.
STORM WATER ACTIVITES THROUGH HARTMAN RESERVE NATURE CENTER
Storm Water Discharge Hotline 319-232-6153
101 1st St.
PO Box 156
Raymond, IA 50667