City of Raymond
Welcome To Our Website!
The City of Raymond welcomes you to our website designed to help residents and visitors find information about our town. Raymond is a great place to live and work. We have an elementary school, two churches, two parks, 300 homes, and several businesses.
We are located just one mile off Interstate 380 and 7 miles east of Waterloo. 2016 estimated population is 809.
Please explore our website and let us know if there is any information you would like to see added. Thank you for visiting.
The City Council of Raymond, Iowa will meet in regular session on June 7, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. at Raymond City
Hall. Public Access to the meeting may also be accessed through the following from your computer, tablet or smartphone: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8744783529, Passcode: 570349; Telephone: 1-312-626-6799, Meeting ID 874 478 3529 Passcode: 570349
- Meeting called to order followed by roll call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Revise or approve agenda
- Approval of the Consent Agenda – All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion
- Approve May 17, 2021 special meeting minutes
- Resolution 2021-1424 authorizing payment of bills and transfers
- Inquiries from the Audience
- Fire Department Report
- Membership Changes
- Approval of new members
- Monthly meeting minutes
- Old Business
- Discuss/Action on snow removal
- Discuss/Action on solicitor/peddler permit
- Discussion on garbage/recycle collection
- New Business
- Motion to approve Resolution 2021-1425 – A Resolution authorizing and approving a Loan and Disbursement Agreement and providing for the issuance and securing the payment of $4,715,000 Sewer Revenue Bonds, Series 2021
- Discussion on playground equipment/setup Councilperson Pint experienced at an Urbandale park
- Discuss/Action on pavement maintenance on 7th, 8th, W. Central, Rosebud and walking trail.
- Discuss/Action on pavement repair around manhole on 7th & W. Central
- Motion to approve Publication of Gross Annual Wages of City Employees for 2019 and 2020
- Discuss/Action on Waterloo Water Works 28E Agreement
- Discuss/Action on People Service Utility Billing Services
- Motion to approve Resolution No. 2021-1426 – A Resolution rescheduling the Council meetings for July 5, 2021 and September 6, 2021 due to falling on a holiday
- Motion to approve City Clerk vacation request of August 19-27, 2021
- Discussion on upcoming elections
STORM WATER ACTIVITES THROUGH HARTMAN RESERVE NATURE CENTER
Storm Water Discharge Hotline 319-232-6153
101 1st St.
PO Box 156
Raymond, IA 50667